Sight translation – for multilingual communication
Sight translation is suitable for situations such as:
- You need a text in a foreign language read aloud to familiarise yourself with its content or identify what needs translating.
- You need a longer text in a foreign language summarised.
- You need help with the pronunciation of certain words or phrases, when filming for example.
- You have a combined assignment requiring an interpreter for oral communication and someone else to note what is said, for example during live transmissions of various kinds.
You need a combination of speech and writing interpreted and translated, for example when analysing documents or making brief oral summaries of documents.
The advantages of using our client center
If you use our client center, you can
- order interpreting services round the clock without the risk of being put on hold
- manage interpreting yourself online
- change and cancel existing bookings
- download information about your assignments
- communicate with the Semantix interpreting service.
Our client center makes booking interpreting services easier, faster and more secure.
I would like to book an on-site interpreter but I haven’t got a login. What do I do?
Fill in the form below and we will send you your login details.