Privacy Notice for Candidates
The processing of personal data includes any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as collecting, organising, storing, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, disseminating and otherwise making available the personal data. If a recruitment should be subject to automatic decision making, the decision will be based on professional qualifications. In such event, the Candidate will be informed of the method and the effect of such decision making.
The Candidate’s personal data can be shared within Semantix, and, when necessary, with Semantix’ customers, business partners and competent authorities. The personal data may be processed outside the European Union for the purposes mentioned only if model clauses or similar suitable safeguards (Privacy Shield) are in place.
Semantix must at all times ensure that the processing of the Candidate´s personal data meets the requirements in the General Data Protection Regulation. The personal data will be stored during the duration of the recruitment process, and for as long as required according to Swedish Laws (e.g. the Swedish Discrimination law). Semantix shall delete the Candidate’s personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the above requirements. Data (e.g. CVs) can be shared with customers and potential customers (e.g. in private or public tenders), but before sharing this data, Semantix must obtain the Candidate’s approval.
- right of access to information about the personal data that Semantix process,
- right of rectification and erasure, if the personal data is incorrect or unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected,
- right to restrict or object to further processing of the personal data,
- right to have the personal data transferred, if technically possible, to another controller,
- right to information and contact regarding automated decision making, including profiling.
In case the personal data is not being processed in accordance with this information or with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Candidate has the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).